Sell Your Work At Galeria
Galería invites Bay Area artists, crafteros, clothing-makers, and DIYers to apply to sell their goods on consignment at our gift shop, the miniTienda, and have the opportunity to present their work to a wide array of visitors from Mission neighbors and local hipsters to seasoned travelers on the look out for some unique San Pancho flare. It‘s a great opportunity for the DIY crowd to share their work and build their community.
If you are interested in selling your books, tees, jewelry, or other goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Types of goods to be sold
- Pricing guide
- Images of goods
- Contact information
A Galeria staff member will email you back to discuss product relinquishments and contract agreements.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE? Complete the proper paperwork, and include up to 10 photos of your wares, featuring samples of your work for consideration. A selection committee comprised of artists, staff, and community members will select approved mercandise, crafts, and artwork.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
WHAT DO YOU GET BY SELLING YOUR WORK AT GALERIA? Crafteros, artists, artisans, and DIYers receive:
- A space for established and start-up artists to interact together and experience selling their goods to the Mission District and San Francisco community
- Inclusion in Galeria’s publicity materials (e-blasts, flyers, social network sites)
- Exposure to the Mission's neighbors, random passersby, and people who love us
- Increased online visibility through our networks
- Institutional support from one of the most respectable Latino arts organizations.