Sugar Skull Workshops with The Sugar Skull Gallery
Join the fun!
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - Friday, November 2, 2012
Dia de los Muertos season is upon us!
RSVP on Facebook >>
Join The Sugar Skull Gallery at Galeria de la Raza this fall for a series of sugar skull making, sugar skull decorating, and holiday bazaar for all your Dia de los Muertos needs! Workshops are for a small fee and include all materials and decorating supplies.
Thursday, October 11 and Friday, October 12: 3pm-6pm
* Join this free workshop and learn how the sugar skull process is done, and decorate your own sugar skull after!
Wednesday, October 17, Thursday, October 18, and Friday, October 19: 3pm-6pm
* These afterschool workshops are open for all ages, and families too! Stop on by our annex venue Studio 24 for sugar skull decorating.
Saturday, October 20, Sunday, October 21, Saturday, October 27, and Sunday, October 28: 12pm-4pm
* These weekends will be a sweet treat! Join in on the sugar skull decorating on a great day off, and peruse the Artista Bazaar, featuring local artists who will be selling their Dia de los Muertos wares, arts, dolls, jewelry, prints, and much more!
JUST ADDED! Thursday, October 25, and Friday, October 26: 3pm-6pm
* We're going through so many skulls, we added two more afterschool workshops! These are open for all ages, and families too! Stop on by our annex venue Studio 24 for sugar skull decorating.
Friday, November 2: Dia de los Muertos Celebration & fundraiser, 6pm
* Join us before the procession begins for a special decorating party, and be sure to wear your best calaca face!
For more information and to register for workshops, please visit the Sugar Skull Gallery, or call the Galeria at 415-826-8009.